Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways

Be the best pokemon trainer ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Play pokemon tower defence?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heatz101
Noob
Noob

Gold : 9

Play pokemon tower defence? Empty
PostSubject: Play pokemon tower defence?   Play pokemon tower defence? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:01 am

What is your favourite pokemon so far? please reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold : 41

PostSubject: Re: Play pokemon tower defence?   Play pokemon tower defence? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:43 am

Heatz101 wrote:
Hmmm probably Ninetails he's awesome what about you?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontd.rpg-board.net
GroundBolt
Noob
Noob
GroundBolt

Gold : 7

PostSubject: Re: Play pokemon tower defence?   Play pokemon tower defence? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 am

Heatz101 wrote:

Golbat, its always have been one of my favorite Pokémon. Its pretty strong and fast. I also like Pokemon in PTD that can learn Helping Hand.
Back to top Go down
Briander
Noob
Noob
Briander

Gold : 9

PostSubject: Re: Play pokemon tower defence?   Play pokemon tower defence? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 am

Victreebel is my favorite Pokémon from Generation I and possibly overall. But I like all of the Grass types. I'm no sure why, but it most likely had something to do with my favorite color being green. Anyways, my choice for a starter is always Bulbasaur, but I have all 3 on PTD, so I guess it doesn't make a huge difference.

Golbat is a cool Pokémon, but I prefer Zubat just because he looks less vicious. And don't even mention Golbat's evolution! The drama on the blog about him drove me to the brink of insanity. Ninetales is definately a interesting Pokémon and 9 times more cooler-looking than Vulpix (literally).

Back to top Go down
awasosis1209
Noob
Noob

Gold : 1

PostSubject: Re: Play pokemon tower defence?   Play pokemon tower defence? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm

i would probly have to say wellllllll........ hard to say but i would ghave to say crobat (=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play pokemon tower defence?   Play pokemon tower defence? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play pokemon tower defence?
Page 1 of 1