Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways

Be the best pokemon trainer ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to beat certain maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quanto_Konami
Noob
Noob

Gold : 4

How to beat certain maps Empty
PostSubject: How to beat certain maps   How to beat certain maps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 am

Ok can somebody help me out? Im having trouble with diglett's tunnel...and would appreciate any ideas yall could give me...I use all lv 44 pokemon...I tried using the whirlwhind technique I put a butterfree at the beginning and a pidgeot at the end...but for some reason after pidgeot redirected the poke carrying the candy...butterfree ignored it and would not use whirlwind on it....even when I set it on focus on candy...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
perran13
Noob
Noob

Gold : 1

How to beat certain maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to beat certain maps   How to beat certain maps Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 am

Ok, so I see you have been taking this a little bit o the defence, right? Well, I have an idea. First of all, whirlwind only works once on each pokemon. So, your Pidgeot used whirlwind, and the pokemon turned around. It will not work again, at least, not for Pidgeot. But, Butterfree will still use it. So, I would sujest that you ptu butterfree the SECOND spot closest from the candy, and Pidgeot the third. Another sujestion, the one I use, in one word, OFFENCE!! Go all out with attacks. Grab some water, grass and ice types and go for it!Thats how I do it, and I'm at the last level! So go all out!!!!!!!!!!! bounce Very Happy Smile rabbit Twisted Evil Cool Laughing Shocked Surprised Razz cheers lol! king
Back to top Go down

How to beat certain maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways :: Pokemon TD discussions :: Pokemon general discussion :: Pokemon questions-
Jump to: