Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways

Be the best pokemon trainer ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PTD: Mystery Gift Codes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterHoyt
Noob
Noob

Gold : 3

PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Empty
PostSubject: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

Updated as of date of posting:

461r3t44 - Tentacool - v.3.2 (currently only available on "Sam & Dan Games Blog, but once you access this version, you will no longer be able to import your profile to the previous versions, so it may be best to wait until later this week which is when Sam plans to update all of the other sites...)

n31r7595 - Staryu - v.3.1.5 (currently available on all other sites other than "Sam & Dan Games Blog", can still import saved profile data between these other sites)

(the following are no longer available from any of the game host sites listed on "Sam & Dan Games Blog")
851r3b64 - Onix - v.3.1

721r6934 - Shiny Spearow - v.2.9
381rm1n4 - Shiny Charmander - v.2.8
s16928o4 - Shiny Abra - v.2.7
p0k35644 - Shiny Zubat - v.2.6
01543on4 - Shiny Rattata - v.2.5
673034 - Shiny Jigglypuff - .v2.4
5234 - Shiny Pidgey - v.2.3

Sincerely,
MH
Back to top Go down
Marshmallon
Noob
Noob
Marshmallon

Gold : 8

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 pm

wait, wait, wait, what are these codes for? I know the mystery gift thing and I got onix and staryu last week, but all these codes doesn't work for me. I'm playing PTD at minijuegos.com :/
Back to top Go down
Briander
Noob
Noob
Briander

Gold : 9

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 pm

You can now get Tentacool on Free World Group and Gamerfish. Newgrounds and the others will likely update sometime this week. Also this may not belong here, but you can now get 3 more Shiny Onix, Shiny Staryu, and Shiny Tentacool, even if you have already gotten three. I now have 6 of each. I'm not sure if Sam meant to reset all 3 but the Tentacool was intentional at least. I just wanted to let all of you know, since most people probably wouldn't test it. Enjoy double-dipping!
Back to top Go down
Marshmallon
Noob
Noob
Marshmallon

Gold : 8

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 am

so, where do you play PTD? recommend me a site, please Smile
Back to top Go down
Briander
Noob
Noob
Briander

Gold : 9

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:57 am

I play right from Sam & Dan Games Blog. It is always the first to be updated and easy to access via the "Play PTD" tab. Second best option is probably Newgrounds of PlayTowerDefenceGames.com.
Back to top Go down
getodac97
Noob
Noob

Gold : 2

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 am

Hey,you should update that mystery gifts,they get old.
Back to top Go down
Dorien
Noob
Noob

Gold : 1

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

post the mystery gift for missingo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PTD: Mystery Gift Codes   PTD: Mystery Gift Codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PTD: Mystery Gift Codes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways :: Pokemon TD discussions :: Trading :: Mystery Gift-
Jump to: